Monday, November 26, 2007

We Are Thankful!

Wow, have we been busy! I finally have time to breathe - or do I? Christmas is right around the corner, so I better take a few quick breaths and get going. We had a great Thanksgiving - lots of food, fun, family and shopping!! We had our 2nd annual Turkey Bowl and it was really fun. Connor & I were on Team Stuffing (aka the winning team =). Dana was on Team Turkey with Emma & Alli but the girls weren't too interested. They had more fun playing with cousins and helping with baby Hailey. We ate at my sister's house and all the food was really good. Dana fried a turkey again this year and it tasted great, even though it looked like the Griswold's burnt offering when he took it out of the oil. Here are just a few pics of the fun times.This is as close as Emma got to football - getting her football make-up on.

Alli "helping" with baby Hailey. Baby Hailey was definitely the cutest football player there.Getting the plays from our QB.

Connor loved hiking the ball!

Team Turkey in action.I couldn't believe how hot it was - I was actually sweating by the end of the game.

A rare score by Team Turkey.Allison turned on Team Turkey (red headbands) and decided to join the winning Team Stuffing (brown headbands).


The kids table - it took 2 pictures to get them all in!

4 comments:

barbafamily said...

What a great Thanksgiving! We just love your family!

Nancy said...

You go girl. Your blog is amazing and I love the new template. so cute. Sorry I missed lunch. Hopefully there will be another one soon.

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Hey Jenny! It's Shiloh McKinnon. I just stumbled upon your blog and was so excited to find it. Your kids are adorable. Our blog is private so email me at shiloh_mckinnon@yahoo.com and give me your email address and I will add you to the invite list. Merry Christmas!

self2007 said...

Hello there! It's your cousin Mel. I'm visiting at my parents in Snowflake, I was so excited to see that you're blogging, your site is very cute. Isn't it fun? Some friends of mine got me hooked. You should visit my site sometime, self2007.blogspot.com, I'd love to hear from you!