Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gotta Share My Find!

Okay - I know some of you that read this will think I'm totally nuts but I was so excited about what I found today that I thought I'd share. My kids have a crayon drawer and I was getting really tired of how messy it always looked. I was at Target today and thought I'd try to find some kind of flat bin to keep the crayons semi-organized and look what I found...

The kids were also excited about how neat it looked and they promised (we'll see how long that promise lasts) to put the crayons back in an orderly fashion. For all those other moms out there with some degree of OCD, I found this in the closet organization section of Target - it's an "accessory" organizer. Crayons can be classified as accessories, right??

6 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Does Target sell kid organizers?! I think that is what I need;)

Jamilyn said...

I cant believe how big all the kids have got. I think I need a few of those organizers. Maybe my OCD wouldnt be as bad. Hope everything is going well.

MommyRohner said...

Brilliant!
Sorry I missed you the other day... hope you found your card and gift.
Thanks again for your help with the shower. It was SO fun.

barbafamily said...

Wow - that is one organized crayon drawer - impressive!

Nancy said...

Love the organized crayons. Oh yeah Tag-Your it. Look at my blog

The Self's said...

No, you're not crazy. That looks like a great idea! I need to let you know that I am setting up a new blog. It's selfsforever.blogspot.com. I have a new e-mail address, and I am just to "computer-challenged" to figure out how to update it on the blog- it's just easier to start a new one. It's still under construction, so I apologize for that. Have a great day!! -Melanie