Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

Okay - I know I've been a total slacker lately and you're all sick of seeing the crayons, so here's an update.

Easter was so much fun with the kids. We went up to Snowflake to spend Easter with my mom and sister's family. The weather turned out to be really great (it's usually really windy in March and April). We went to an Easter Egg Hunt at the golf course, colored eggs, had a family Easter Egg Hunt and then went to Grandma's ward for Easter Sunday. Thanks Mom & Julie for all the fun!! Here's a few pics from Easter morning:


Connor lost one of his front teeth -- the ugly yellow one that has been dead for quite a while from a fall. He hasn't lost the other front tooth yet - hopefully soon - so for now he kinda looks like a snaggle tooth guy!! Isn't he so handsome??


Emma begged me for a few weeks to get her hair cut and I finally caved in. She is such a pretty girl and her hair cut totally fits her personality. She also lost her 1st tooth a few weeks ago and has another one barely hanging on. I think I might have to get a job the way these two are losing teeth!!



Alli is such the spunk! She was so funny at the egg hunt - I got her ahead of the crowd and let her go and she ran as fast as she could piling eggs in her basket the whole way. She also had a blast coloring eggs and when she finished her hands looked like Princess Fiona (sp?) - you know, the girl ogre from Shrek? Anyway, my sister has those pics on her camera so I'll try and post them when I get them. We hope you all had a great Easter!!

2 comments:

The Self's said...

We were in Snowflake too, sorry we missed you guys. It would have been fun to see you. Sounds like you had a fun time! Your kids are soooo cute.

barbafamily said...

I'm so happy to see a new post! YIPPEE! And, I can't believe how big the kids are getting - they all look so mature in those pictures!