Tuesday, January 15, 2008

December Madness

Okay, so I know it's halfway through January already, but I'm barely getting to my posts for the end of December. Here goes...

We have so many fun family traditions around the holidays and it certainly keeps us busy. Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't change a thing and I'm so grateful to live close to most of my family so we can get together often. One thing we try and do every year is decorate gingerbread houses with all the cousins. Each house is unique and the kids have fun decorating (& eating) their cute creations. Emma had so much fun and didn't need very much help this year!!

Connor loved all the different candies and I'm pretty sure he ate way more than he put on his house!

Here's most of the kids...Alli was sleeping and did her house later and I didn't get a picture =(


0 comments: