Friday, January 25, 2008

Sweet Moment

Allison is my little shopping buddy and likes to go everywhere with me. It's been fun having 1 on 1 time with her this year while Connor and Emma are in school. Most days when she wakes up she asks me where we're going and who is coming over to play. I think it's about time to put her in a preschool or something 'cause I can't keep up with her. Anyway, today we were on our way to Costco and I had a CD playing with primary songs. Alli knows a few of them pretty well and today was singing pretty loud and this is what I heard: "Teach me to walk in the yight of his yove. Teach me to pay to my fadda above. Teach me to know of the things that awe wight. Teach me, teach me, to walk in the yight". How sweet is that - I hope I can get it on video before she learns to say her r's and l's.

0 comments: