Wednesday, January 30, 2008

London's Run

Hey everyone -- I'm doing a 2 mile run this Saturday (February 2nd) and wanted to invite you all to join in. The run is in Queen Creek at Schnepf Farms. The run benefits local children with cancer so it's a great cause. You can choose a 2 mile fun run, a 10k or a half marathon. This year, my sister, sister-in-law, niece and out of shape me are doing the 2 mile fun run. Next year we're going to gear up for the 10k (about 6.2 miles) so everyone get in shape and come and join us. You can register online at www.londonsrun.org or you can register the morning of the race. See ya there!!

3 comments:

barbafamily said...

YEAH! How funny because I'm doing it too with a bunch of friends! Can't wait to see you there...what a great cause too! Love ya!

Joele and Matt said...

Way to go! I will be cheering you on from my warm bed. Sorry I just don't have it in me. Maybe another time I can get my bootie in gear for a good cause. Good luck and have fun!

Sandra said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love to run and if I was living there I would do it! I hope you had a great run! That is too funny that you know Melissa too..it really is a small world. :)