Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Connor!!

Sunday was Connor's 7th birthday. I have no idea where the last 7 years went - 7 years old seems so big! We were up at my mom's house and did a little family birthday party with some cousins. We are going to go bowling next week for his friend party and I'll post more pictures of that later. Connor - we love your energy and your sweet smile - our family would not be complete without our sweet boy!!
See how sweet & innocent he was when he was born??

He was super cute on his blessing day and had even put on a little weight!!

At 6 months old he was even cuter and we spoiled him ROTTEN for his 1st Christmas.

Pictures from his 1st birthday...

He was already into cars by the time he was 2 years old. He already has about 4 cars picked out that he wants to own when he gets big (a blue Mustang, a monster truck, a Dodge Charger and a Toyota).

He was a true 3 year old and I don't know how I survived that year!

By 4 he had mellowed a little bit but he still keeps us all busy!

The movie "Cars" came out one day after his 5th birthday so we went to the movie for his party and had a ton of fun!

Last year when he turned 6 we were at Lake Powell - we'll always remember his fun birthday at the lake!!

Here he is on Sunday blowing out candles at my mom's house. He is such a good boy and we are so lucky to have him in our family.

5 comments:

The Self's said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow! What a cutie, he's going to be quite the heart-breaker! =)

Rushele said...

Happy Birthday to Connor!!!
He is such a cutie!!
Your kids are all so cute!

Joele and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Conner!! I can't believe he is 7. Just wait cuz it goes too darn fast. I can't believe I have a 12 year old who thinks she is about 18! Your kids are just too darn cute.

barbafamily said...

Wow - 7! I can't believe it! Times does fly! He's so stinkin' cute!!!

Nancy said...

Jenny you crack me up with how you took pictures of your scrapbook pages. They are way cute. Happy Birthday Connor. One more year till the big Baptism.