Monday, June 23, 2008

2 Dancing Princesses

Emma & Alli had their dance recitals on Saturday. They both did so great and I was so proud of them.

Alli is in a tap/ballet combo class and they did a cute tap routine to "ma, he's makin' eyes at me". All the girls in Alli's class are so sweet & completely adorable. It's been so fun for her this year and we sure love the girls & their mom's. Here's Dancing Princess #1...

Here are the girls in Alli's class - aren't they the CUTEST??


Emma is also in a tap/ballet combo for her age group. She has had a lot of fun and it's been fun for us to see her become a little more graceful. She loves to get all dolled up and was so excited when I put some makeup on her for her recital. She is such a beautiful little girl and she is growing up way too fast. Here's Dancing Princess #2...

Here's part of Emma's group. Most of the group shots I took with my camera didn't turn out well so I'm hoping one of the other mom's has some good pics.

8 comments:

Amber Dee said...

They are so cute! I forgot to watch the video the other night.

The Self's said...

Soooooo adorable!
We'll be up north for the 4th. If you happen to be around we'd love to see you guys =)

Rushele said...

So cute!!!
I meant to ask you about their recital on Sun. cuz I knew that Kenadee had one. Aren't they in the same class?
Sounds fun! So glad they're enjoying dance.
You and Dana did a great job on Sun. by the way!!!

Jamilyn said...

They are so cute!!!! I cant believe how grown up they are! Time has just gone way to quick! Hope you are all doing well..

Joele and Matt said...

We cute little girls! Enjoy them while they are sweet:)

Brenay Family said...

They did such a great job! I can't wait for dance to start again. I have the cutest group shot where Ali is just cracking me up! I'll email it to you.

Turleygirl said...

They are darling. So, so cute! We need an update.

barbafamily said...

OH MY GOSH!!! They are both SO adorable!